Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

New Openings sited !

A few new job requisitions have landed in my lap.

I just wish one of them fit me ;-]

1.   The County Of Marin is looking for a Senior Programmer Analyst. This job will be
       suporting property tax applications. Skills needed are : VB.NET and TRANSACT-SQL,
       test plan development and deployment strategies. See Marin Programmer Analyst

2.   Intuit is looking for C++ / .NET developers. I am a direct contact to the desk of the
      hiring manager. Contact me for further discussion / details.

3.    The County of Contra Costa is looking for two people :

       MS SQL Database Administrator in the Health Services Department
       IDMS Administrator in the Technology Department

       See Contra Costa County Job Opportunities

Happy Hunting !

ScN

No comments:

Post a Comment